Pay the traffic violations penalty through Online NJMCDirect. The official website is used to pay your traffic ticket online. The webpage in the official website contains online ticket payment portal that gives you NJ Ticket Prefix Code using the code traffic ticket can be paid easily. And this is one of the fastest methods to pay the penalty for violating the traffic rules.
OVERVIEW OF NJMCDirect:
Municipal courts in New Jersey are responsible for limited jurisdiction, game violation, having responsibilities of motor vehicles and parking tickets, etc., The Municipal Court of New Jersey was established in the year 1947. The government has given a set of traffic rules to be followed when you drive on the road. If we disobey the traffic rules though we do it accidentally or without knowing ourselves. We need to pay the traffic ticket that is decided by the government. To pay this penalty, you need to stand in queues for a long time or you need to move around court many times thus that is a tough job leads to waste of time and energy. In order to overcome these problems, NJMCDirect is the place where we can pay the traffic violations penalty through online which makes the process simple and easy.
BENEFITS OF NJMCDirect:
Mode Online Payment
Customer Care No. 9732844945
State New jersey
- Paying the online traffic ticket makes the transaction in a faster way, therefore, you can save you time.
- The information you provide for the transaction in the NJMCDirect official website will be more secured.
- Online payment is an easier process and done in comfort.
ONLINE PAYMENT WORKING HOURS:
The online payment service of NJMCDirect is available on all days even on Sunday and another holiday. During Sunday and other holidays, it limits the working hours.
- Monday to Thursday: NJMCDirect service available from 7:30 A.M to 11:45 P.M EST
- Friday: NJMCDirect service available from 7:30 A.M to 10:45 P.M EST
- Saturday: you can pay your ticket in NJMCDirect from 7:30 A.M. to 3:45 P.M EST
- Sunday and other holidays: you can pay your traffic ticket through the official website from 1:00 P.M to 11:45 P.M EST.
THINGS REQUIRED FOR PAYING TRAFFIC TICKET USING NJMCDirect:
- A PC, Laptop or Smartphone with a good display screen and a fast internet connection.
- You need to have a traffic ticket that is given to you by the police officer when you violate the traffic rules. The traffic ticket contains the court ID and ticket number on it, which is used to access NJMCDirect Pay Ticket Portal.
- You need the license plate number that will be available on your driving license. The license plate number is accessible under the vehicle information.
- You require debit or credit card to pay the penalty.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR PAYING TRAFFIC TICKET USING NJMCDirect:
- Open the internet browser on your device.
- In the search bar type the official website.
- Click the official website, you will be redirected to the respective webpage.
- In that website, you will have the option called ‘Traffic Ticket Search’ or ‘Time Payment Order’.
- Click that option to start the payment process.
- Enter the court ID, ticket prefix, ticket number and license plate number in their respective fields.
- Click the ‘Continue’ option.
- You can see two options 1. View NJMCDirect Ticket and 2. Process NJMCDirect Ticket Payment.
- Depending on your need choose any one of the options.
- The first option shows the ticket and the second option leads you to the payment process.
- You can make your payment using credit or debit card of either Master card or Visa. For 90 days, Website stores the transaction details.
- You can contact the NJMCDirect Customer Service Team in case of your missing information.
CUSTOMER CARE DETAILS:
You can come to contact with the NJ Court Customer Care Service Team when there is a problem with NJMCDirect Pay Ticket Portal. Below provided are the contact details:
- You can make a call or send a fax to this number to reach the NJ Court Customer Service Team.
Phone number: (+1) 609-815-2900, 973-284-4945, (+1) 609-292-9580.
Fax number: 973-284-4914
- You can send your questions through e-mail to the ID email@example.com
- You can also send your questions by the means of letters by sending it to the address NJMC public safety building 2nd floor, 228 Chesnutt Street, New Jersey the USA.
- NJMC Office Working Hours: Monday-Friday from 8 A.M. to 4 P.M.
We hope this article provides you with useful information about NJMCDirect Ticket Payment. If there are any doubts regarding this post you can ask it through the comments. Thank you for reading this article. Stay connected for more updates.