Metro PCS: Hey Readers!… Here you will find everything about Metro PCS Login & Pay Bill. That is, we have updated the login procedure in detail. We have also provided the bill payment procedure with detailed instructions. To know further details, check the complete information.
Metro PCS Login & Pay Bill
Metro PCS offers online services such as online shopping, paid services, bill pay online, etc. By using this Bill Pay service, customers can pay the bills online. You are allowed to access the online services only after logging into your account. After Metro PCS Login, you can pay your bills easily. This service is beneficial in many ways – you can pay your bills on time and you don’t need to visit the bill payment centers and you don’t need to stay in queues for a long time. A lot of your time will be saved when you opt for online payment. That is the reason many people go online to pay the bills. In order to log in to your account or to access the online services, you will require a few things. Below, we have updated them along with the login instructions. If you don’t have an account, then you need to register or create an account on the official website of Metro PCS.
Metro PCS Login
To log in to your Metro PCS Account, you will require the followings things. Just have them ready with you.
- A PC or a Laptop with internet access.
- A web browser.
- Metro PCS login credentials i.e. Metro PCS Phone Number and Account PIN.
Follow these instructions for a successful login.
- Open the web browser on your device.
- Visit the official website of Metro PCS or click on the official website.
- Once you click on that link, you will be redirected to the homepage of Metro PCS.
- On the right side of the page, you will find the login option.
- Click on that option to proceed.
- Now you will land on the login page of Metro PCS.
- Enter the Metro PCS Phone Number and Account PIN in the required fields.
- After that, click ‘Login’.
- Finally, you will be allowed to access your account information.
- You can also pay your bills using the payment option.
Metro PCS Login – Reset Account PIN
In case, if you have forgotten your Account PIN, then follow these steps to reset it:
- Visit the official website of Metro PCS.
- Go to the login page by clicking the ‘Login’ option.
- There, you will find a link which says ‘Forgot Account PIN?’.
- Enter your valid Metro PCS Phone Number in the required space and then click on that link.
- Answer secret question associated with that number.
- A temporary password will be texted to you.
- Log in with the temporary password and update your account with a new password using the account settings.
Note: If you still have any login issues or if you have any questions, then you can contact the customer service team of Metro PCS. Simply, make a call to (888) 863-8768 and get the assistance.
Metro PCS – Payment
You are allowed to pay the bills online through your Metro PCS account. Here are the payment methods:
- Online Payment
- By Phone
- By Mail
Metro PCS – Online Payment
- Visit the official website of Metro PCS i.e. www.metropcs.com.
- On the homepage, you will find the ‘Payment’ option.
- Click on that option to proceed to the payment page.
- Enter your Metro PCS Phone Number.
- Confirm your phone number and click ‘Next’.
- Enter your account PIN or log in to your account.
- After that, choose the payment option – Debit/Credit Card (MasterCard, Visa, American Express).
- Enter the payment amount and other required details.
- Confirm the details and click ‘Pay’.
- Your payment is done.
Metro PCS – In-Store
- Find the nearest Metro PCS Store.
- And then visit the Metro PCS store.
- There, you can pay your bills in person.
Metro PCS – By Phone
- Dial *99 from a MetroPCS phone or 1-888-863-8768 from a non-MetroPCS phone.
- Then, enter the required details when prompted.
- After completing the payment, you will receive a confirmation SMS.
Metro PCS – By Mail
- You can send the money orders or checks by mail.
- Send the payment to this address- MetroPCS Wireless, Inc., PO Box 5119, Carol Stream, IL 60197-5119.
Metro PCS – Online Services
Metro PCS customers are allowed to access the following online services. To know them in detail, visit its official site.
- Shopping Online
- Metro PCS Service Account
- Mobile Plans and Features
- Paid Services
- Online Payment
- And Much More…
After logging into Metro PCS Service Account, you can manage your information easily. You can also make the online payments or you can use an AutoPay option to make the payments automatically. You can also view your monthly data and call usage. You are also allowed to change or update the plans and services. You can check other features on its official site.
About Metro PCS
MetroPCS is a prepaid wireless service in the United States that is part of T-Mobile US, Inc. MetroPCS was established in 1994 as General Wireless, Inc., by Roger D. Linquist and Malcolm Lorang, both of whom were previously executives with wireless provider PageMart Wireless. MetroPCS provides the nationwide talk, text, and data depending on the plan services using GSM, HSPA, HSPA+, and 4G LTE networks. MetroPCS previously operated the fifth largest mobile telecommunications network in the United States using code division multiple access(CDMA) technology.
The legacy MetroPCS CDMA network was decommissioned on June 21, 2015. It’s legacy 4G network using LTE will be integrated with T-Mobile US’s own 4G LTE network. In October 2012, MetroPCS Communications reached an agreement to merge with T-Mobile USA, Inc., a deal that would “help the competing provider become more competitive with the other National Carriers”. The deal was a reverse merger for MetroPCS; following the closure of the merger on May 1, 2013, the combined company, now known as T-Mobile US, Inc., began trading on the New York Stock Exchange as TMUS.
That’s all about the Metro PCS Login & Pay Bill. We hope that this information was useful for you. If you still have any questions regarding this post, let us know them through your comments.
Thanks for visiting our site:)