The most famous multinational corporation that involves in the design, manufacturing, and marketing of footwear, accessories, apparel, types of equipment, and services is called Nike, Inc. Bill Bowerman and Phil Knight found the company on January 25, 1964. The Nike multinational corporation was headquartered near Beaverton, Oregon, in the Portland metropolitan area. The company’s logo symbol was introduced in the 21st century. In earlier days the company was named as Blue Ribbon Sports and later on May 30, 1971, the company was renamed as Nike. The company Nike includes several brands like Nike Golf, Nike Dunk, Nike Skateboarding, and Nike CR7. The first Nike Company was situated at 3107 Pico Boulevard in Santa Monica, California. Nike is the largest supplier of athletic shoes and also it is represented by the famous athlete Tiger Woods. By 2017, the Nike brand value was increased to $29.6 billion.
The company introduced the online survey through their official website www.mynikevisit-na.com. This survey helps the company to know the customer’s needs. By answering the questions in the survey process the customer can win $10 gift card or $5 converse gift card as a reward. Nike is a brand which always updates itself depending upon the customer’s suggestions. Customer reviews are considered more important for the development of the company. You can get a clear picture of the requirements, steps, and customer care details about Nike by further reading the post.
THINGS NEEDED FOR THE NIKE STORE SURVEY:
- A PC, laptop, or a smartphone with a good display screen.
- The device should have a fast internet connection.
- To take part in this survey you need to have an email address.
- You must have the last visit purchase receipt of the Nike store. In which the receipt contains a code in the printed form helps to take part in the survey.
- You should have the basic knowledge of the languages like English or French or Spanish or Chinese.
PRIZES GIVEN FOR THE SURVEY:
The prize for the survey is given only when you visit and purchase in the Nike store. By purchasing in the respective store you are eligible to do the survey. Thus by taking part in the survey, you can win $10 Nike gift card or $5 converse gift card as a sign of reward. The validity of the gift card is 60 days.
RULES AND REGULATIONS:
- To participate in this survey you must be a legal resident of the United States.
- The age limit should be at least 13 years and above.
- You must have the basic knowledge of these languages like English, Chinese, Spanish, or French.
- If you are the resident of UK then you can participate in this survey by using the website at mynikevisit-uk.com.
- By participating in this survey the customers are rewarded with $10 gift card which can be used only once in the validity period of 60 days.
STEPS TO ENTER THE SURVEY:
- Open the internet browser on your device.
- Enter the official survey site of Nike Store in the search bar.
- Click on the official website.
- Select any one languages from English, Chinese, Spanish, or French.
- Enter the 15-20 digit survey code in the given box.
- Click the ‘Next’ option.
- You can read the rule and regulations for the survey carefully. Before starting the survey.
- As the next step, you need to answer all the questions which are asked in the survey. The questions will be based upon your recent experience and feedback of the Nike store.
- Then you need to enter your email address.
- At last, Nike will send you a gift card where you can receive the gift immediately or in a few days.
CUSTOMER CARE SERVICE TEAM:
If you any problems and questions you can contact the Nike customer care service team. The contact details of the customer care team are given below:
- First, you can make a call to these numbers to reach the Nike Store Customer Service Team. The working hours are from 8:00 A.M. to 8:00 P.M from Monday to Friday and from 8:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. on Saturday.
Find and Order product and Order Status: 1-800-806-6453.
Nike ID Questions: 1-866-633-6453.
Phone: 1-503-671-6453, 1-800-806-6453.
U.S and Global: 1-212-367-4447, U.K. and Europe: +44 (0)207 578 0560, and also call to this number +44 (0) 2076604453.
- You can also send your questions through the e-mail address,
U.S. and Global: firstname.lastname@example.org
U.K. and Global: email@example.com
- You can also send a letter to the following address, Nike World Headquarters, One Bowerman Drive, Beaverton, OR 97005 United States.
- You can also reach the Nike Customer Care Team through the live chat from 8:00 A.M. through 5:00 P.M. from Monday to Friday.
This post gives you useful information from the Nike Store Survey. And also we have described the needs, rule, and regulations, steps to be followed in the Nike Store Survey and its rewards. If there are any doubts regarding this post you can ask it through the comments. Thank you for reading this article.