About Burger King: Burger King (BK) is an American global chain of hamburger fast food restaurants. It is headquartered in the unincorporated area of Miami-Dade County, Florida. The company was founded in 1953 as Insta-Burger King, a Jacksonville, Florida-based restaurant chain. After Insta-Burger King ran into financial difficulties in 1954, its two Miami-based franchisees David Edgerton and James McLamore purchased the company and renamed it ‘Burger King’. Over the next half-century, the company would change hands four times, with its third set of owners, a partnership of TPG Capital, Bain Capital, and Goldman Sachs Capital Partners, taking it public in 2002.
Burger King’s menu has expanded from a basic offering of burgers, French fries, sodas, and milkshakes to a larger and more diverse set of products. In 1957, the “Whopper” became the first major addition to the menu, and it has become Burger King’s signature product since. Conversely, BK has introduced many new products such as French toast sticks and mini-muffins. As of September 30, 2016, Burger King reported it had 15,243 outlets in 100 countries. Of these, nearly half are located in the United States, and 99.5% are privately owned and operated, with its new owners moving to an almost entirely franchised model in 2013. BK has historically used several variations of franchising to expand its operations.
Best Food Items at BK
As we all know, Burger King is famous and popular for their fast food items. Here, we have listed the best fast food items that are offered at BK:
- Chicken Nuggets
- Grilled Chicken Sandwich
- Spicy Chicken Jr.
- Crispy Chicken Jr.
- Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Dutch Apple Pie
- Oreo Chocolate Shake
- Vanilla Hand Spun Shake
- Garden Side Salad
- Whopper Sandwich
- Bacon Double Cheeseburger
- Double Cheeseburger
- Ham, Egg and Cheese Croissan’Wich
- French Toast Sticks
- Bacon, Egg and Cheese Croissan’Wich
Burger King is allowing its customers to share their dining experience through the survey conducted by them. Also, it is providing the rewards and coupons to their customers who have successfully completed the survey. Below, we have provided the complete survey guide for your ease. Check the further information in the below section.
MyBKExperience Survey Guide
First of all, you need to know the survey rules of MyBKExperience Survey. You are allowed to take part in the survey only if you fulfill the rules mentioned below:
- The participant must be the legal resident of The United States.
- The participant should be at least 18 years old or more, at the time of participation.
- Each participant can take part in the survey for one time only.
In order to complete the MyBKExperience Survey, you will require a few things. And, here are they:
- A pc or a smartphone with internet access.
- A valid purchase receipt from Burger King.
- Knowledge of English or Spanish or French language.
And, here are the instructions that you need to follow:
- Open the web browser on your device.
- Visit the official survey site of Burger King or click on the official website.
- Select the language of your choice.
- Then, enter the restaurant number and click ‘Next’.
- On the next page, you need to enter the survey code which is available on your receipt.
- After that, click ‘Start’ to begin the survey.
- Answer all the questions candidly.
- Now, submit the survey.
- And finally, you will receive a validation code. Note it down on your receipt. Use that code to redeem a free Whopper or Chicken Sandwich at Burger King on your next visit.
Note: The validation code is valid for 30 days from your purchase date.
BK Customer Service Details
In case if you want to contact the customer service team of BK then you can use the contact details which we have provided below:
- Customer Service Number: 1-866-394-2493
- Official website: www.bk.com
BK Holiday Hours and Working Hours
Below we have provided the BK Holiday Hours and Working Hours. With this info, you can know whether the BK restaurants are opened or closed. Also, remember that the holiday hours and working hours can vary based on your location.
Most of the BK Restaurants are Open on these Holidays:
- New Year’s Day
- Martin Luther King Day
- Valentine’s Day
- Presidents Day
- Mardi Gras Fat Tuesday
- St. Patrick’s Day
- Tax Day
- Good Friday
- Easter Monday
- Cino de Mayo
- Mother’s Day
- Memorial Day
- Father’s Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Columbus Day
- Veterans Day
- Black Friday
- Christmas Eve
- New Year’s Eve
Most of the BK Restaurants are Closed on these Holidays:
- Easter Sunday
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
BK Working Hours:
Here, are the opening and closing hours of BK. Timings can also vary based on your location. For more details contact BK Customer Service Team.
- Monday -6AM-12PM
- Tuesday -6AM-12PM
- Wednesday -6AM-12PM
- Thursday -6AM-12PM
- Friday -6AM-12PM
- Saturday -6AM-12PM
- Sunday -6AM-12PM
We hope that this information was useful to you. If you still have any questions regarding this post, let us know them through your comments.
Thanks for visiting our site:)