Rite Aid Corporation is one of the famous retail drugstore chains in the United States and a Fortune 500 company. Alex Grass founded the first store on September 12, 1962. The first Rite Aid store was started in Scranton, Pennsylvania, U.S. and also it has its headquarters in Camp Hill, East Pennsboro Township, Cumberland County, Pennsylvania, near the Harrisburg United States. Rite Aid Store was considered to be the third largest drugstore in the United States. The Thrift D Discount Center was renamed as Rite Aid Store in the year 1968. In the year 2015, the Walgreens Company tried to buy Rite Aid Store for $9.6 billion but it was stopped by the U.S. government with anti-trust law. The store has 4,536 locations all over the U.S. the Rite Aid Store has the products like in-store pharmacy, prescriptions, health & beauty products, photo center and so on.
The survey of Rite Aid Store gives the opportunity to its customers to share their views with the company. And the survey can be taken by the customers through the official website www.storesurvey.riteaid.com. The website of Rite Aid survey contains a store survey and pharmacy survey. There is no need for purchasing in the Rite Aid Store to take part in the survey, therefore, you can spend a few minutes to convey our suggestions and concerns about Rite Aid. This will be more helpful for the company to develop themselves. By doing this survey you can get a chance of winning $1000 from the sweepstakes lucky draw every month. By further reading the article you will come to know about the requirements, and the steps to do this survey.
THINGS NEEDED FOR THE RITE AID STORE SURVEY:
- A PC, Laptop or Smartphone with a good display screen.
- A fast internet connection.
- You should have an e-mail address.
- A valid Rite Aid store receipt which you will get after the payment for the purchase.
- You must have the basic knowledge of either English or Spanish language.
PRIZES GIVEN FOR THE SURVEY:
- The grand prize for the survey is $1000 is given to one of the participants in the survey every month.
- Apart from the grand prize ten of the survey participants will be given $100 as a reward every month.
RULES AND REGULATIONS:
- You should be a legal resident of the United States.
- Your minimum age should be 18 years.
- The employees and family members of the employees of Rite Aid Store are not eligible to participate in this survey.
STEPS TO ENTER THE SURVEY:
- Open the internet browser from your PC, laptop or smartphone through any one of the devices.
- Enter the official website of Rite Aid survey.
- Click the official website so that you can enter into the Rite Aid survey webpage.
- Select the language as English or Spanish.
- Type the cashier code which is printed on the purchase receipt.
- Then, type the 16-digit code which is at the bottom of the purchase receipt.
- Answer the questions asked in the survey which depends upon your recent visit to the Rite Aid Store. Answer all the questions
- After answering the questions in the survey you will get a chance to enter the sweepstakes to win $1000 every month. If you are not interested in this sweepstakes reward then you can directly click no and close the browser.
- If you are interested in the sweepstakes draw click yes and give your personal details so that, the Rite Aid Store team will contact you if you win the reward of $1000.
- Click the ‘Submit’ option.
ENTER THE SURVEY THROUGH MAIL:
- Write your name, address, age, and phone number on a postcard and mail it to Rite Aid “Voice of the Customer” Sweepstakes, PO Box 16440, Rochester, NY 14616.
CUSTOMER CARE SERVICE TEAM:
- You can reach the Rite Aid customer care service team by calling this number, 1-800-748-3243 or 1-800-RITE AID.
- You can also contact the Rite Aid customer care service team by sending them an e-mail to this address, eSupport@riteaid.com
- We can also share your experience through social media like Facebook, Twitter.
We hope this article provides you the total information about Rite Aid survey using their official website www.storesurvey.riteaid.com. If there are any doubts regarding this post you can ask it through the comments at the down. Thank you for reading this article.