Homedepot Survey: Home Depot is the American home improvements supplies retailing company. It was founded in the year 1978. It was co-founded by Bernard Marcus, Arthur Blank, Ron Brill and Pat Farrah. The headquarters of the company is in Atlanta Store Support Center, Cobb County, Georgia, United States. The company operates many big-box format stores across the United States. The MRO company Interline Brands is also owned by the Home Depot with 70 distribution centers across the United States. It means that the Home Depot is the largest home improvement retailer in the United States. The Store sells Home appliances, tools, hardware, builders hardware, lumber, building materials, paint, plumbing, flooring, garden supplies, and plants.
The Home Depot mascot has been Homer D.Poe since 1981 when it was first used in advertising. The Homer Fund, a for-associate charity, is named after the mascot, who since its creation, has been a part of Home Depot culture ever since. This includes signage, advertising, awards and even a life-size costume for stores to rent out. The Home Depot’s boards consist of 9 members with 8 of them being independent directors. The Home Depot exclusively carries several major brands including Chem-Dry, Homelite, Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia, Ryobi and Ridgid, American Woodmark cabinetry, Thomasville Furniture Industries cabinetry. One of the top improvement retailers is the Canadian unit of Home Depot. The operation consists of 182 stores and employs over 28,000 people in Canada.
Home Depot Survey/ Opinion – www.Homedepot.com/survey
The Home Depot Customer Survey provides a wonderful opportunity for the customers to participate in the survey to express their opinion on products, services, and workings of the company which are offering to the customers. By taking part in the survey it will be helpful for the company to improve their services in the more better way to make their customers feel more convenient. The survey is an online mode where you will be asked a few simple questions to complete the survey.
Home Depot Customer Survey is truly based on the option of the customers. The survey doesn’t interfere with the personal data of the customers. The survey covers different basic elements of customer experience at Home Depot, including customers overall rating of the quality of products, service to the visitors, comfort, and cleanliness of the store and any complaints that you may have. The Home Survey takes only 10 minutes and all the details of the customer are kept confidential. Moreover, as a token of participation, you will get a coupon code at the end of the survey. To take part in the survey you need to visit the official website www.homedepot.com/survey web portal. This Home Depot survey is a great opportunity for you to express your opinion and enable the company to enhance its services.
Requirements to win Homedepot Coupons:
As a token of participation, you will win the coupons.
- To take part in the online survey you should be the resident of the United States.
- And you should be 18 years old or more.
- You need your recent receipt code to participate in the survey.
- Only one can participate in the survey per one receipt.
- Access to the Stable Internet Connected device like PC, Mobile, Tablet or Laptop.
Follow the steps to take part in the survey at www.homedepot.com:
One should follow the following steps to take part in the survey which helps the company to meet the customer satisfaction and make customer’s happy.
- Open the browser on your device and type official website in the address bar and click on the enter button.
- After your page loads completely you will get the home page of the Home Depot.
- After that, you need to set your language according to your preference.
- Select the English language from the list and Click on “Begin” the survey.
- You will enter into the next page.
- You need to enter the zip code and click on “Next” button.
- On the next page, you will be given the rules of the survey and the previous winner’s list.
- You can check those if you want. Click on “Next” button.
- In the next step, you have to enter the User ID and password for the Home Depot Survey.
- After entering those, click on “Next” button.
- Start the questionnaire of the survey, and answer the questions as it follows.
- Answer all the questions in the survey and click next.
- In this step, you have to enter your details such as e-mail address, name, address and much more.
- After completing this you will be entered into the sweepstakes of Home Depot survey.
- If you have won the sweepstakes, you will be notified of the contact details you gave in the last step.
Home Depot Customer Service phone number: 1-800-430-3376.
Home Depot Text support:33698.
Home Depot Email Support: email@example.com
Thank you for spending your valuable time on the survey. We do our best to satisfy your needs. Keep in touch for more updates.