About Dollar General: Dollar General Corporation is an American chain of variety stores headquartered in Goodlettsville, Tennessee. As of August 2017, Dollar General operated over 16,500 stores in 45 of the 48 contiguous United States (the exceptions being three states in the northwest: Idaho, Montana, and Washington). The company first began in 1939 as a family-owned business called J.L. Turner and Son in Scottsville, Kentucky by James Luther Turner and Cal Turner. In 1968 the name changed to Dollar General Corporation and the company went public on the New York Stock Exchange. Dollar General has grown to become one of the most profitable stores in the rural United States with revenue reaching around $21 billion in 2017.
Dollar General created its abbreviation, the letters “DG”, as a store brand for “inexpensive” household products sold through the Dollar General stores. Dollar General uses the Clover Valley store brand for grocery products and the Smart & Simple brand for low-end discount products. Other Dollar General brands specific to one department include Heartland Harvest (snack foods), Sweet Smiles (bulk candy), EverPet (pet food and products), TrueLiving (housewares), Comfort Bay (towels, blankets, and pillows), Open Trails, Zone Pro and Bobbie Brooks(apparel).
Best Things to Buy at Dollar General
Below, we have provided the list of things which are the most purchased at Dollar General:
- Air Fresheners
- Dryer Sheets
- Clearance Items
- Flip Flops
- Men’s T-shirt and Kids Wear
- Bathroom Rugs
- Wall Art and Wall Clocks
- Kids Toys
- Greeting Cards
- Party Supplies
- Hair Accessories
- Mailing Supplies
Dgcustomerfirst.com is the official survey site of Dollar General. Through this site, customers can participate in the survey. Anyone who has visited the Dollar General store can take part in the survey to share their shopping experience. Also, they can share their views regarding the products that they have purchased during their visit. After receiving the feedback from the customers, the company will make the necessary changes so that their customers are happy.
Below we have updated the complete survey procedure along with the detailed instructions. Also, check the pre-requisites and rules. Those rules have to be fulfilled in order to participate in the survey. You just need to give your genuine feedback based on your most recent visit to DG store. After successfully completing the survey, you will receive the rewards or gifts. You can check the further information in the below section.
Dgcustomerfirst Survey Guide – Pre-requisites and Rules
Below are the rules that you need to fulfill in order to take part in the Dgcustomerfirst Survey:
- The survey is open for the legal and permanent residents of The United States of America.
- The participant should be at least 18 years old or more, at the time of participation.
- One purchase is a mandatory rule in order to participate in the survey.
Below are the things which you will require to begin the Dgcustomerfirst Survey:
- A PC or a Smartphone with internet access.
- A valid purchase receipt from Dollar General.
- Knowledge of English or Spanish language.
Dgcustomerfirst Survey – Instructions
You need to follow these instructions to complete the survey successfully.
- Open the web browser on your device.
- Visit the official survey site of Dollar General or click on the official website.
- Select the language of your choice.
- Enter the time of your visit, store number and the survey code which are available on your receipt.
- Then, click ‘Start’ to begin the survey.
- Answer all the questions candidly.
- After that, provide your contact details and submit your survey.
- Finally, a coupon code or a validation code will be displayed on the screen. Use that code on your next visit.
Note: The coupon code or validation code is valid for a limited period.
Dollar General Customer Service Details
If you have any questions in your mind or if you have any queries, then you can contact the Dollar General Customer Service Team. Below are the contact details:
- Customer Service Number: 615 855 4000
- Official website: www.dollargeneral.com
- Mailing address: 100 Mission Ridge Goodlettsville, Tennessee 37072, The United States
Dollar General Holiday Hours & Working Hours
Below we have provided the Dollar General Holiday Hours and Working Hours. With this info, you can know whether the Dollar General Stores are opened or closed. Also, remember that the holiday hours and working hours can vary based on your location.
Most of the Dollar General Stores are Open on these Holidays:
- New Year’s Day
- Martin Luther King Day
- Valentine’s Day
- Presidents Day
- Mardi Gras Fat Tuesday
- St. Patrick’s Day
- Tax Day
- Good Friday
- Easter Monday
- Easter Sunday
- Cino de Mayo
- Mother’s Day
- Memorial Day
- Father’s Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Columbus Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Veterans Day
- Black Friday
- Christmas Eve
- New Year’s Eve
Most of the Dollar General Stores are Closed on these Holidays:
- Christmas Day
Dollar General Working Hours:
- Monday – 08:00 am-10 pm
- Tuesday – 08:00 am-10 pm
- Wednesday – 08:00 am-10 pm
- Thursday – 08:00 am-10 pm
- Friday – 08:00 am-10 pm
- Saturday – 08:00 am-10 pm
- Sunday – 08:00 am-10 pm
We hope that this information was useful to you. If you still have any questions regarding this post, let us know them through your comments.
Thanks for visiting our site:)